Thursday, February 14, 2008

English 103 Lab: College Life

I could not wait to walk across Branchville High School's stage on June 2, 2007. Then I realized that I was going to leave a lot of friends and fellow classmates behind. Now here I am, a freshman at Clemson University, majoring in biological sciences. All I can say is that it was a BIG TRANSITION from high school to college. One reason is because out of my senior class, I was the only student to come to Clemson. So I knew I was going to have to make new friends.

College life is full of suprising things. But then you have the not so suprising things like exams and practicals. It seems like all of them are are scheduled around the same time. Does anybody else feel this way? It's CRAZY! But then after all those exams are out of the way, you can get back to the partying with your friends and enjoy the good college life.

No comments: